Corinne Lapierre Small Alpaca Felt Cloth Kit - exclusive
Exclusive to Salts Mill, the Alpaca Felt Cloth Kit has everything you need to make one Alpaca. The Alpaca comes with a richly coloured and embroidered rug as is the custom in South America
Alpacas mean a lot to us here at Salts Mill. Sir Titus Salt, founder of Salts Mill and Saltaire, made much of his vast fortune from being the first to weave alpaca wool successfully into a beautiful, lustrous cloth.
Corinne Lapierre makes these kits using only the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere. Corinne's kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. The felt is also very forgiving which makes it a wonderful material to learn sewing and develop embroidery skills. The kit is suitable from age 10+
- Really clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- Bouncy toy filling
- The box is 15 x 11.5 x 2.5 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All the kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where possible.