Corinne Lapierre Little Miss Mouse Felt Cloth Kit
Everything you need to complete this gorgeous Little Miss Mouse kit.
This Folk Animal kit is inspired by Corinne's love of woodlands and the wonderful creatures that inhabit them. Her designs are also influenced by traditional folk art but she gives them a modern fresh look through her eye for colour and knack for giving her creations oodles of personality.
This kit includes high quality super soft wool mix felt as well as 12 carefully chosen assorted DMC threads, a needle, toy filling and ribbon.
Corinne Lapierre makes these kits using only the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere. Corinne's kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. The felt is also very forgiving which makes it a wonderful material to learn sewing and develop embroidery skills. The kit is suitable from age 7+
- Really clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- Satin Ribbon
- Bouncy toy filling
- The box is 15 x 11.5 x 2 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 7, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All the kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where possible.