Make Your Own Jumping Horse - Wooden Automata Kit
- Designed for kids of all ages to explore the principles of mechanics and get some hands-on model making skills.
- Comes complete with all pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Glue included
- Suitable for beginner model makers
- Easy to understand instructions
- Colour your finished horse with magic markers, or even paint it up to resemble a zebra or unicorn.
- Easy to assemble in an hour or two, this kit uses a single linkage to make the movement. There is even a horse head shaped window to see how the crankshaft works.
- Significantly cheaper than buying a real horse
Pathfinders designs and manufactures wooden science kits for educational and recreational use. They're based on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. They spend time with kids in schools, making and using the kits to see how well they deliver curriculum for teachers, and to make sure they're engaging and appropriate for both fun play and educational aspects. And they definitely are! Pathfinders aims to provide such fun and interesting kits that they will be an attractive and desirable toy for anyone from a small child, to an executive planning a friendly take over.
Pathfinders are members of One Percent for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to protect, and enhance the natural environment.