Moleskine Studio Notebook by Jon Koko, 13 x 21cm, 240 ruled pages
Lose yourself in the soft tones and haunting images of Jon Koko. Jon is a Swedish artist whose evocative and original creations are inspired by his thoughts, experiences and observations on the human condition. This artwork, entitled 'Artery River', was created by Jon for Moleskine. You can find out more about his inspiration and creative philosophy on the notebook endpapers.
- hard cover with artwork by the artist
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- ivory-coloured, 100 g/m², acid-free FSC®-certified paper
- matching bookmark ribbon
- themed stickers
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- ‘In case of loss’ notice printed on the flyleaf
- short interview introducing the artist
- box containing a copy of the artwork
- reusable packaging: use the box as a picture frame
- lies flat, opens at 180°
The notebook is sold in a neat box that quietly frames the notebook cover. Designed for maximum inspiration and minimum waste, the box contains a copy of the artwork behind the notebook, along with the name of both the artist and the piece in question. 2 discreet holes on the back mean that the box doubles as a picture frame to hang on the wall.
Moleskine Studio Notebooks frame the work of different international artists, each one with a choice of plain or ruled pages. Original artwork features not only on the cover, but also on the flyleaves and on a set of stickers inside. The pages are made from 100 g/m² paper suited to a wide selection of writing and drawing instruments.