24cm Stockpot in 18/10 Stainless Steel des. John Pawson, made by Demeyere
A superb piece of cooking kit designed by John Pawson, Halifax-born legend of architectural minimalism. This is a real investment piece - superb looks and superb function. Capacity 17 UK pints (8.5 US quarts).
Inspired by his belief that the kitchen is the centre of home, Pawson designed this exquisite piece to elevate everyday cooking for professional and home chefs. Each modern pan beautifully transitions from the stove to the table thanks to the revolutionary Silvinox surface treatment that maintains the stunning, silvery white finish. The 7-layer construction provides unparalleled frying and browning while guaranteeing exceptional heat distribution and retention.
- Manufactured in Belgium
- Designed by world-renowned minimalist architect John Pawson
- Impressive 7-ply construction
- Patented Silvinox surface treatment - stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints and is easy to clean
- Flatbase stability - pan won't warp when heated
- Compatible on all cooking surfaces including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500F
- 30-year warranty against manufacturing defects in household use
- Excellent, energy-efficient heat conduction
- Ideal for induction cooking
- Double-walled lid cooks more economically
- Designed by John Pawson