String® Pocket Shelving System - Oak / White
More stock coming any day now...
String® Pocket is a complete shelving package containing two side panels and three shelves. You can choose among a range of colours and materials - this particular one has white side panels and oak shelves.
String® Pocket can be combined in a host of ways. With one pocket you get a single shelving unit - but add a second pocket and you can build up to three sections... and so on! They look fantastic as a single unit or multiple units installed together on a wall.
The light and airy String® Shelving System has become a beloved design icon. It's a shining example of timeless Scandi cool, created in 1949 by Nils and Kajsa Strinning. Still made in Sweden today, all the elements of this brilliant range work together.
If you'd like to see them in real life, we usually have some String shelves installed at The Home at Salts Mill - give us a call to check they're on display, we're on 01274 530770 / email@example.com
Home assembly and installation required.
Height: 52 cm
Max Load: 25 kg evenly spread across the shelf.
- Made from veneered particleboard. The surface is treated with a clear lacquer with gloss 5.
- Fine textured coated steel
- RAL 9016
General Care for your shelves:
- Always wipe the surface with a clean cloth.
- Use underlay for hot items.
- Check occasionally that mounting bracket and screws are tightened.
Care for veneer and laquered wood surfaces:
- Wipe the surface with a clean cloth made of non-abrasive material. Damp wipe with mild cleanser solution (pH-neutral 7-8). You can also make a cleanser of dishwashing liquid and lukewarm water. Make sure to put the cleanser on the cloth and not on the furniture surface, and do not leave the cleanser on the surface. Wipe the surface with the solution, then with pure water and finally with a dry cloth.
- Do not use ammonia or any hard cleansers since this can cause the veneer to come loose, or dissolve the lacquer.
- Veneer with a thin lacquer or stained layer surface is to be wiped in the direction of the fibre with a dry cloth.
- Use furniture care resources without silicone, since it complicates the possibilities for future repainting.
Care for laquered and coated Steel:
- Wipe the surface with a cloth. Damp wipe with detergent solution. Then rub dry with a cloth.
- Remove stains with detergents that do not contain abrasives.
- Never use steel wool.