Lightweight Cast Iron Casserole - 24cm - by Eva Solo
This is perfect for slow cooking at low or medium heat: cast iron distributes heat evenly and uniformly and keeps well on it. Cast iron is also a material which can withstand very high temperatures so it's particularly good for browning, and can also be used for cooking in the oven. This is extraordinarily durable cookware, and can be handed down for generations.
Eva Trio cast iron is enamelled and can withstand up to 400 ° C. Goes on all heat sources including induction. Lid available separately.
- Keeps the heat exceptionally well for a very long time
- Especially good for "slow cooking", simmer dishes, and for grilling meat
- Lightweight Cast iron which is 10% lighter than normal cast iron pots
- Materials: Enamelled cast iron
- Stove type: Suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves
- Design by: Eva Solo
- Colour: black
- Size: Volume: 4 L, Diameter: 24 cm