Corinne Lapierre Polar Beat Felt Cloth Kit
Inside you will find everything you need to complete your felt polar bear, all you need is a pair of scissors!
Corinne Lapierre makes these kits using only the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere. Corinne's kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. The felt is also very forgiving which makes it a wonderful material to learn sewing and develop embroidery skills. The kit is suitable from age 7+
- Really clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- Bouncy toy filling
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 12, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All the kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where possible.