Lampe de Bureau - mint - des. Jean Prouvé, 1930 (made by Vitra)
Pared-back 1930s cool by the master, Prouvé - this is the table lamp you've been searching for.
Jean Prouvé designed the Lampe de Bureau, a small table lamp, as part of the functional furnishings for the halls of residence at the Cité Universitaire in Nancy. Constructed from bent sheet steel, it reflects the light rays and pleasantly illuminates the desk surface.
The powder-coated finish comes in several colours, which are derived from the original hues used by Prouvé, and the power cable is sheathed in a high-quality textile casing. The one for sale here is in mint, but it's also available to order in black and red - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 01274 530770
Approximate dimensions: Front-on, the width is 24cm and the height is 22.5cm. Side-on, the height is 22.5cm whilst the depth is 14.5 (see diagram on photos)
- Material: powder-coated sheet steel, 1 bulb included.
- Light source: Osram Candle, frosted.
- Dimmability: no dimmer.
- Kelvin: 2700 K (warm white).
- Plug: UK 3-pin (type G plug) (can also be ordered with EU 2 pin or US 2 pin if required, contact us for details)
- Cable length: from cable outlet to switch 50 cm, from switch to plug 200 cm.
- Max. watt: 12 W.
- Energy efficiency: A++