Salt Cellar with Oak Lid des. Tools® for Eva Solo
A minimalist design and a functional mindset, this Eva Solo salt cellar is the essence of Scandinavian design. This is simple and stylish black stoneware piece.
The salt cellar has a loose, oiled oak lid. It's elegant enough to be left out on the table as a decorative feature, even when there is no food on the table. A hygienic and practical lid function ensures that the salt is not tainted by cooking smells. The cellar can also be used for storing spices, or even personal items such as jewellery.
The salt cellar is dishwasher-safe, but the lid must be washed by hand.
- Hygienic and practical design
- Versatile jar with loose oak lid
- Suitable for kitchen use and when serving at the table
- Materials: Stoneware & oiled oak
- Design by: Tools®
- Size: Volume: 0.4 L, Height: 7.7 cm, Diameter: 10.5 cm