Sauté Pan - 24cm - by Eva Solo
With its wooden handle, the Nordic kitchen sauté pan is both rustic and elegant. The steep high sides make it equally suitable for sautéeing, simmering as well as the light frying of vegetables and meat and also frying over a high heat with only a minimum of fat. The sauté pan’s wood handle ensures a firm grip during use. However, because aluminium conducts heat so efficiently, the handle gets hot during use, so we recommend using potholders at all times. The sauté pan is easy to clean with hot water and soap. A lid can be purchased separately.
Suitable for all heat sources, including induction.
- Easy handling due to low weight
- Can be used on all heat sources – including induction
- Easy to clean – wash by hand
- Materials: Aluminium, Oak, Non-stick Slip-Let® coating
- Stove type: Suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves
- Design by: Tools®
- Size: Diameter: 24 cm